Help Needed To Setup VU+Solo2 Correct Way - Thanks

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 743 times. The last Post () by Jacks.

• Hi, Great site thanks for your help.

I have a VU+Solo2 that I would like and try and setup the right way with some good advice from anyone who is willing to help.

Here is what I'm trying to archive. I already have a pay per view service using their supplied sat-box but would like to change over to the VU+ box and down the track I have read that i can run another box in the house via wifi so I would like to look at that as well.

Here is what I have done to the VU+Solo2 so far . I have flashed the box with the latest Black Hole image, Loaded via ftp to the box a new satelitte mxl file to include the sat I'm looking for as it wasn't there.

I think i need to add CCcam or Oscam or both but I'm not sure what one is best or should i just go for the latest? I was also reading that i will have to change the CCcam.cfg with the correct information ? but I have no idea what to do here, so some help here would be great.

I have done a scan of the sat and all the channels for my service are saved to the box but of course they are all scrambled Q. so when i load the correct cam will this fix this? Q. Doses it matter what slot you put the card into?

Any help with this would be very much welcome. Thank you

P.S the satellite i'm pointing at is the Optus C1/D3 here in Australia. Thanks again. Jacks

• I have been doing some more reading but still on luck as yet. I was also told that I'll need the tweaked version of the Oscam emu to host the card and I need to run cccam as a client to oscam to keep the card updated. is this correct?

If so anyone know where I can get a tweaked version of Oscam? or what info i need to put into the CCcam.cfg file to run it as a client to Oscam?

Thanks.

Jacks

I'm still reading.................................Not a thing just yet...........................More reading.

Jacks

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!