Changing bootlogos on PKT Nebula for nBox 5800s & 5800sx

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,366 times. The last Post () by derby.

• It is possible to change the boot logo on the PKT Nebula iamge. It stands a chance it will be teh same on other images for the nBox, but up to now i have only tested this on the PKT Nebula Zero image.

I have read on another forum at one of the users children becoming quite upset when they saw the bootlogo on the Nebula Zero image, which would probably scare the hell out of most young children.

I have put together some basic ones that can be used if you so wish, most are child friendly. They are uploaded here and i don't mind who uses them or if they are posted elsewhere as long as credit is given to the original poster, as its only fair and is the right thing to do. They will probably work on other images also as they are standard 1280x720 MVI files.

Once downloaded you will need WinRar to uncompress the file. Inside the uncompressed file you will find several folders containing a jpeg of the image and the corresponding bootlogo.mvi file.

You will need to ftp the bootlogo.mvi file of the chosen image to /boot on the receiver using your chosen ftp program.

Once done reboot your receiver and your chosen bootlogo should be displayed.

You can find a few examples below :haha:

276cb6528f2a798fd4c7240fd.jpg

06adfde.jpg

e975279d963.jpg

Enjoy

• And a few more :haha:

These are just a sample. There are quite a few more in the compressed folder

Once downloaded you will need WinRar to uncompress the file. Inside the uncompressed file you will find several folders containing a jpeg of the image and the corresponding bootlogo.mvi file.

You will need to ftp the bootlogo.mvi file of the chosen image to /boot on the receiver using your chosen ftp program.

Once done reboot your receiver and your chosen bootlogo should be displayed.

I don't mind who uses thee bootlogos or if they are posted elsewhere as long as credit is given to the original poster, as its only fair and is the right thing to do. They will probably work on other images also as they are standard 1280x720 MVI files.

0873c8ff1386e9c78caaec1.jpg

047d617570d2e6dea0c280.jpg

372505a2a4a5458c.jpg

e197fda3a1f50a9b7ab.jpg

Nano

• Boot Logo do OpenPli nBox

Code
    http://upload-wilzonex.cba.pl/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=logo%20open%20pli.zip&directory=NBOX/pluginy&

Nbox BSLA pen OPEN-PLI V8

VU+SOLO2 IMAGE VTI

• nBOX bootlogo by rafalcool1

Swap file in / boot / logo.mvi and reset the receiver.

Code
    http://upload-wilzonex.cba.pl/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=logo.rar&directory=NBOX/pluginy&

Code
    http://upload-wilzonex.cba.pl/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=boot%20logo%20NBOX.zip&directory=NBOX/pluginy&

Nbox BSLA pen OPEN-PLI V8

VU+SOLO2 IMAGE VTI

• il get a sore kneck with the bottom pic. lol

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!