problem with Clients Host

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 817 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• i have problem with Clients Host.
    All of my clients connected from one ip address, and this ip address it's server gateway.
    Does anyone have any ideas?

see img

//http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/cccgh.jpg///

• i have ubuntu server edition 10.04 and I have CCcam as server but in the in Active Clients in the cccam all clients connected with the same host (ip).
    Can not see the client ip, from where is coming connection

• this suggests to me you have something between your server and the internet which is uniforming all the adresses...
    so if you remove that server gateway (whatever that is) you should see proper ips.

what is that, virtual server?

• it's dedicated server.

Yes i have configure dynamic dns, and work very well.

Is also a problem
    when connected to my server remotely with putty every time i see this log
    "Last login: Thu Feb 28 09:17:33 2013 from 100.100.105.1"
    every time it's 100.100.105.1

• if ip address is static or not static just set up your router with any dns server and forward your server ip to the server port and give your clients your hostname it will do the trick

• Hi guys,

sorry to open an old thread, but it was exactly what I was looking for! I have the same exact problem, but could not found any solutions until now. I tried:
    - configuring my router by removing the port forwarding and adding again
    - changing the hosts and resolv.conf settings on the server
    - restarting the no-ip client with the -F option

No way! I still see my external IP as the client IPs. Unfortunately, I could not understand the solution of "tryme" below. Does it resolve the issue?

Regards,
    camstar

if ip address is static or not static just set up your router with any dns server and forward your server ip to the server port and give your clients your hostname it will do the trick

• As suggested above, the only thing that I can think of that could cause this scenario would be traffic coming through a gateway / proxy at that address..
    In your situation, its as if the clients are connecting to your router & then your router is sending the traffic to your server over the internet rather than to the local IP address of your server.
    In the port forward, have you put in your internal IP Address of your server and not your External IP??

Report back..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!