bit stuck and baffled using ccam/mgcamd/newcamd etc

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,688 times. The last Post () by backupking.

• i just purchased Amiko Alien shd 8900 can setup channels and picons etc in spark but for the life of me i cant get my nl*ne working tried since last night and nooo joy i will try explain what i have done so far and what i have installed to see if i maybe going wrong somewhere

Updated spark to 1.2.6.1 or latest firmware on
    ip config has dhcp on
    have downloaded emu plugin from linuxsat was not sure which one so went for one with all emu
    put on usb memory stick when booted installed plugins
    i have the following plugins
    e2 upgrade
    CCcam213
    mgcamd.sh4.plugin
    camconfig.plugin
    wltool
    plugin_update2remote
    plugin_camconfigs
    oscamy
    oscam
    mgcamd

have dream cc 2.96
    have this computer dreambox router all lit up in green
    have login as root
    pass root
    then gone to ftp/root/plugin/var/keys
    have done my cccam config like so (example) N: address port user pass des key 01-14
    saved the file in notepad put it on my computer in hard etc
    clicked on arrow on right hand corner and located cccam.cfg then clicked left placing it in keys
    exited dcc 2.96
    gone back into plugins in spark clicked on CCcam214 clicked OK to start plugin exited out and rebooted but all i get on scramble channel is service not running or scrambled
    i read something about using one other file maybe either camcnfig or mgcamd sh4 and clickin ok/ start OSD i get on which ever one it is and i get oscam and think cccamconfig in blue but cant access it any further
    was wondering if theres any other settings i may have missed lol or could shed a bit more light
    thanx in advance

• on my alien1 device i use ccam fine put very hit and miss stop and start a lot on watching sports etc
    change to oscam and it work fine with my cline details no issues

i config my using the camconfig plugin file enter my details in to oscam and tell it was a ccam file and started up the CCcam214 and the oscam config one and it works in spark every time
    if picture goes go back to plug it and stop and restart both it work fine

backupking

• Hi Jayuk
    I am new to this receiver and really struggling with oscam on enigma side but got it working on Spark side fairly easy. If you go into the plugin menu on screen/go to oscam spark tools. press the red button to open. Go to config press ok. You should then see a yellow box. Press green to edit/open this. Inside you can the enter your details via onscreen keyboard. Make sure that you have set correct protocol and that the active server file is green. then come out of that and if you want to enter another line just press the yellow button/add and repeat. I have disabled the cccam plugin.

huester

• if you got it working under spark in oscam copy the oscam server file to your pc and then replace the one in keys folder in enigma2 and it will work straight away

backupking

• Hi All

I was connected to server on my DM800 using cccam.cfg but in the 8900 sparks side do I use the oscam.server file
    I entered my details and put this in var/keys
    Not sure what I do in the sparks menu plugin section
    Any help.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!