Web server setup - HELP

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,653 times. The last Post () by chorfu.

• Ive been through the tutorials and have gotten almost 90% of the way. Ive created my dyndns address. The updater is installed on my computer. Port 80 is open and I think I've forwarded it? My firewall is configured to allow traffic to that port. BUT... when i type in my dns address, the tutorial says i should get the xampp apache page (which is installed and working) but I dont. Where did I go wrong? Or is it not necessary and there's a way to test that Im set up for my first cline.

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• Official Post

Ive been through the tutorials and have gotten almost 90% of the way. Ive created my dyndns address. The updater is installed on my computer. Port 80 is open and I think I've forwarded it? My firewall is configured to allow traffic to that port. BUT... when i type in my dns address, the tutorial says i should get the xampp apache page (which is installed and working) but I dont. Where did I go wrong? Or is it not necessary and there's a way to test that Im set up for my first cline.

The port you need to open is the one listed as server listen port in your cccam.cfg, all others should be closed.
    Use this to see if its forwarded properly.
    CanYouSeeMe

• [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

The port you need to open is the one listed as server listen port in your cccam.cfg, all others should be closed.
    Use this to see if its forwarded properly.
    CanYouSeeMe

Thanx. I reconfigured my firewall to allow port 12000. I'm trying to get my router to foward web traffic (port 80) through to port 12000 but its giving me an error ("inbound port range is not compatible with private ip address). I've put port 80 as my inbound, and the dreambox as my private ip address. |There's obvisouly something im not getting about this port forwarding thing

Also seems I dont have a cccam.cfg file (checked in root/var/etc folder) - is this where I find it?

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• Official Post

You will find a guide on how to forward the port here.
    Portforward.com
    If you are missing the cccam.cfg file you have probably installed the bin version instead of full.Just go back into addons manager where you downloaded it and you will see the option to download the cfg file.
    Which receiver & image are you using?

• You will find a guide on how to forward the port here.
    Portforward.com
    If you are missing the cccam.cfg file you have probably installed the bin version instead of full.Just go back into addons manager where you downloaded it and you will see the option to download the cfg file.
    Which receiver & image are you using?

Thanx. I have a DB7020 with a Gemini Enigma 2 image. Will go looking for that file.

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

• If you cant find the cccam.cfg in folder /etc then download it from HERE.

Thanx guys - after much toying around I now have it all. Well almost. Just still figuring out how to get my db to install the cccam.cfg file I ftp'ed to it. But I want to give it a good go first before asking.

DM800 / DM7020
    Blackhole/Openpli

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!