Can`t configure West Satellites and Signal bug

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 561 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi on transponder settings it will not allow me to get 30 degree west (hipsat) it will only let me configure east satalites. can you help? also there is a bug on satalite signal settings (it will crash and reboot egnima every time you go to check your satalite stength to see if satalite is locked).

kind regards, danny

• Official Post

on transponder settings it will not allow me to get 30 degree west (hipsat) it will only let me configure east satalites.

Create your own satellites.xml file for the satellites you need here - Download Satellites.xml File..

FTP this file to /etc/tuxbox/ then reboot, you should now be able to see all the satellites in transponder settings..

• the only other problem with new image is: don't know if it is a bug or just box playing up? but when you try and connect it through dcc, it keeps saying no send (check dreambox i.p address) but when i re flashed with (old openpli 2.1 beta) everything connected first time with no problems :-/

i'll have to re flash openpli 3.0 and give it another whurl.

thankyou ever so much for your help.

kind regards, danny

• Official Post

but when you try and connect it through dcc, it keeps saying no send (check dreambox i.p address)

In network adapter settings is DHCP enabled and you have an ip address assigned ?

While using DCC did you click the search button to scan for the dreambox`s ip address ?

You could also try installing an Enigma2 Settings and Satellites.xml which will fix the west satellites..

• master G

Added the Label Motorized Dish Setup

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!