Which Plugins do i need for E2 on SHD8900

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 940 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi using Alien SHD8900 and have managed to get setup ok on spark with plugins like oscam4spark etc which plugin will i need to get a cline or nline working in E2 just have nothing in the keys file when booted in E2 can i use notepad or do i need a certain file/plugin to get up and running many thanks

• depending on which image but i use DCC do you use mgrand or cam get mgrand 1.35 you will find it here somewhere
    try this
    install the mgcamd file in var/emu and change attributes to 755

mg_cfg and newcamd list go to var/keys

add your line to newcamd.list,

if you need cccamd.list make this in notepad and ftp into keys file

then go to blue panel emu manager and select mgcamd and green button to start

also do not forget to do online update in blue panel / Aktualization / Firmware

• You need to install mgcamd or oscam to use your c or n lines. It would also help if you could tell us which E2 image you are using on that box. I found that PKT Nebula v3 was the best one on the SHD8900 i had, but for everyone its upto their own particular taste for which image they use.

Nano

• No idea, i never used that image on my SHD-8900. I did briefly use it on my Alien 2, but didn't rate it. Haven't used it since.

Nano

• hi could install PKT Nebula v3 on my spark1 put due to new box it will not find any channels when i do a scan put can with the lastest hdmu

backupking

• update the satellite.xml file and then reboot the receiver

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!