Icefilms Plugin, And 1channel Plugin

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,785 times. The last Post () by arcadia.

• Is it true, that these too great plugins will not work soon from the feeds? At the moment these plugins are working fine, will there still be a way off seeing them work on the vu+duo please.

• Official Post

Is it true, that these too great plugins will not work soon from the feeds? At the moment these plugins are working fine, will there still be a way off seeing them work on the vu+duo please.

You are confusing this with a thread elsewhere buddy, the vix team have decided to remove it & 1channel for download from their own image feeds, this in no way will affect how the plugin works.

• They can still be installed manually and they will still work as is, but we have been forced to take this action at the direct request of a third party for legal reasons.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Thank you very much m8s for letting me know about the plugins ,I am sorry for getting confused over it .I just thought they would be taken away from us ,I am so glad that isn’t going to happen. And a big thank you goes to all who work on all the plugins we have, its very much appreciated by me and many others.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!