latest bootloader

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 703 times. The last Post () by wwe.

• i have vu duo original one of course,

it came pre loaded with BH 1.7.9, and all works well except for freezing a little on internet etc.. its not the server as this does not happen on my other boxes i have them side by side to monitor and the duo freezes when the other does not.

would updating the bootloader help. i have heard of memory drain with older bootloaders or am i talking a load of old tosh

cheers

wwe

• if you did not have the latest bootloader already loaded to the receiver you would not be able to use that particular image at all so i doubt very much it's a bootloader issue.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• if you did not have the latest bootloader already loaded to the receiver you would not be able to use that particular image at all so i doubt very much it's a bootloader issue.

Excellent answer cheers I will look else where for the trouble on my box, might change cccam version, thanks again.

wwe

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!