beginner question on reshare

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 453 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• ok just getting into card sharing, question is when i do a share with someone and they ask for 1 reshare does that mean just sharing with 1 other person ?
    also i have a few m8s on n lines, those i can do no probs but how do i set up a user with reshare on oscam ? any info is much appreciated.

• Answer to your first question - if you give one reshare to a peer then they can reshare this with all of their peers, but so long as you set your reshare level to 1 then the peers your friend reshares this to should not reshare this again, so long as they are not ignoring the reshare level within Oscam.

If you are using Oscam, you can use the CCcam protocol - in your oscam.conf you need to add something like this;

Code
    [cccam]
    port                          = 12000
    version                       = 2.2.1
    reshare                       = 1
    stealth                       = 1

Change 12000 port to whatever you prefer, and ensure that this port is forwarded on your router to your Oscam server.

For each peer you can then set up their user accounts something like the below

Code
    [account]
    user                          = user
    pwd                           = password
    hostname                      = [your peer's ip address]
    uniq                          = 3
    keepalive                     = 1
    group                         = 1
    cccmaxhops                    = 2
    cccreshare                    = 1
    numusers                      = 1

You can then give your peer a cline

C: youripaddress.com 12000 user password

again change 12000 to whatever you set in the [cccam] part of oscam.conf

this account would give your peer your local plus one reshare plus your next two hop reshares.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!