Telnet connection problem in DCC Error 10057 in function Send Socket is not connected

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 18,577 times. The last Post () by fatherjackoid.

• I am unable to telnet to my duo, getting error message:

"Error 10057 in function Send
    Socket is not connected."

I had set everything up fine just a few weeks ago - setting a password via telnet when there was none by default on the duo, and moving a CCcam line and picons to the box ok.

I have had the box disconnected for some time and now it wont connect at all, just giving the above message.
    does anybody have any advice where I should start in order to sort this out ?

I am using dcc E2 v1.50
    any help much appreciated

• The ip address has probably changed, press search button in DCC to scan the network..

If you want a static ip address disable DHCP in network settings..

Thanks master G - this sorted it..........and I am suitably embarrassed :sun:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!