eagle box hd black screen

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,200 times. The last Post () by shamen45.

• amongst other things- if theres any owners of the 800 hd who have successfully entered sea lions and have channels open then you could help me.
    had the box 2 days bought for the kids room, as a fta box great picture etc, now when you try to advance the box patches etc, it turns into a nightmare!!!
    i don't know wether cccam can be discussed here, so pm would be good.
    at the moment black screen ,used the rom to wipe it,and added new patch, don't even know if new patch is on or not because no menu anf black screen.
    anyhow now nothing at all a certain gorum mug you off if you ask to many questions,and you get replies in the way off links and shared text files to download which don't make sense,so what to do now, have a brand new box, with no menu and black screen,whats the best patch because none seem to work, am i right in saying that the code in super settings has to be entered manually via the remote? or can you edit the sharetxt file and upload via usb stick?? just going round in circles before it gets binned,i'm no mug have a dm800hd a vu-solo and a tm twin so know me way round linux pretty comfortably and have installed fully motorised systems etc,its either me or this box is temperamental or just not well explained enough, theres enough satisfied customers with these boxes, but no idiots guide exists, any help much a ppreciated, thanks..

• http://linuxsat-support.com/ea…uper-setting-details.html

have a look at the above for one way of doing it - the other way is straight on the receiver - I can't remember the format but each heading speaks for itself.

These receivers are known to be, well let's just say - not too good where it comes to connecting it to a CCcam server. Some have had better joy using nlines.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• yes cheers mate, i've read that link above,
    do i have to do a text file for each individual line, or do i put all 4-lines on a text file and they transfer in to the super settings cccam.config file,
    do they have to be numbered i.e
    and is it like below;

with the brackets { }

examples,

1{C: 1200,atcan'tconnect.com,steve,pass}
    2 as above and the same for line 3 and 4,
    and what about the spaces between the original line,is that crucial etc,

also the ethernet configuaration, i've manually inputted ip address, and when i ping it takes you to another ip, do both the ip addresses have to match on ping test, any help much appreciated.

i've sorted the black screen problem turns out it was the hdmi lead which came with the box, i'd underestimated the box at being worse than it probably is,thanks again..

• just a further note,the box did originally fail straight awayon connection now it actually sas connecting for about 10 secs so i'm getting closer, sea lion is manually inputted via remote as i haven't managed to upload any of my tex attempts via the share.txt file any help much appreciated, thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!