TNTSAT - got to start somewhere!

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 523 times. The last Post () by nano.

• A year or so ago, I bought an Aston Simba together with its TNTSAT card so I could enjoy a bit of French TV. After a few manufacturer firmware updates, the box is quite stable and works okay.

However, the Viaccess card is tied to the box. Also, any recordings made on a USB drive/stick are tied to the box too. Not happy with this.

After a bit of investigation, I go myself a Diablo CAM and CAS3 programmer, loaded up Underworld, popped the TNTSAT card in and stuck it in my trusty Topfield 5500 and got all the SD services and was able to record programmes on to its HDD. Over time several channels don't open and cannot be viewed and the available firmware and key updates have not brought the channels back.

My objective now is to replace the aging, but still working, Toppy with a box to get HD and hopefully with a suitable image, be able to pop the TNTSAT card into its card slot and record .ts files.

Could, for example, a TM-2T 0E do this?

• TNTSat changed their AESKey a few weeks ago. Its currently not known and as such the cannot be read outside of the TNTSat box. As far as i am aware the only box that can read and open channels from that card other than a TNTSat box at the moment is the Cristor Atlas HD100.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!