MG and NewCamd versions

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 767 times. The last Post () by destruxon.

• Hello everyone, reading info here I have found for OpenBox S10 a MGCamd and CCamd versions, I have no clue what is this about, I am using on my 2 OpenBox S10 different firmwares, one has the file named Crispier Look and the other one Red Passion Guide V2, how can I find out wish version of the CCamd and MGCamd were used on those firmwares? I manage to find out what are CCamd and MGCamd used for but still want to learn more about this 2 files I found....thanks in advance Turbo
    http://linuxsat-support.com/op…-cccam-2-2-1-install.html
    can't find the link here at forums for the info I was reading about MGCamd 1.38a but it is here at forums I read it last night..............Turbo

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• Cccam and mgcam are just the different key running softwares, the ccam is one of the first protocols that emerged onto the cs scene and is like the basis software most boxes support. mgcam is the "new improved" protocol and is supposed to be better and more stable and is the prefered protocol over cccam. one uses clines and the other nlines so depending on your gift thats what depicts which u use.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!