VU+ Ultimo: where EMULIST.XML is?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 924 times. The last Post () by micheling.

• Hi all,

I manually installed some emulators on my box and I see that, differently from the ones installed by ipk files, they are not recognised and the info box doesn't show the relevant infos.
    I guess they have to be inserted into the EMULIST file, that I cannot find in the box directory tree.
    Can someone advice me on problem resolution and location of such a file?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Master
    I use VTI 5 image on my VU+ Ultimo box.
    I modified VU HD skin to show additional infos on encryption (see attached pic).
    I installed CCcam and Doscam via ipk files and they work correctly ("EMU" string is displayed when channel is decrypted by the internal emulator and the decrypted system (V, I, CW, ....) is green, while the remaining labels are red).
    I also installed oscamymod and gbox, that are better working on my box, but manually, because ipk installer was not available.
    They perfectly decrypt channels but don't trigger the infos on the infobox.
    And I don't understand why (especially if EMULIST doesn't exist).
    Where the info on the emulator is missing?

Thanks,
    Micheling

dfe80a447f205e6577.jpg

• Official Post

In /var/script/ you will have a camscript, e.g. a file named CCcam.sh with this info inside to start CCcam from the softcam manager..

CAMNAME in the script is what shows the EMU on the infobar..

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!