new box

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 865 times. The last Post () by monkey123.

• hi guys well dads new vu solo2 arived today from the forum sponsers, and we have got it set up so we have some questions pls can i download a cccam 2.14? straight to the box like i can using tspanel on my dm 800hd and picons ect where do i get them also box is running vix?

• If you are running ViX - you may rather install the cams manually rather than installing TSpanel - as there are reported issues with it.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/em…x-softcam-collection.html
    above is the link to latest cams packs for ViX - you need to FTP into your reciever - I use WinSCP for this - or whatever client you prefer, then navigate to \var\volatile\tmp - drop the unzipped ipk in there, then on your receiver, navigate to setup-vix-install local extension, then select the package you just dropped.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• ok guys got that working thank u next question please is once i start a recording how to stop it ? also when i want to record can i choose which tunner to record with so can carry on watching somthing else

• To stop a recording, press the record button again!
    Unless you change it, it will give priority to the tuner having the lowest number of channels or satellites, so if you have, like me, a motor and a fixed dish, then it should choose the fixed first, so if I am recording, from standby, I will be able to use the motorised. If you are watching a channel, and a recording starts, then it will then use the other tuner. Tuner priority can be set in setup-system-customise.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!