GigaBlue HD 800 SE manual starting

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,611 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I just bought GigaBlue HD 800 SE with pre-configured Image (OpenVIX) . this is my first time to use this receiver . So , every manual instructions in germany !!
    1.How could i change the language ?
    2.How could i use it at first as normal receiver with Hotbird channels ?
    3. How could i put the Arabian channels without receiving the Nilesat sighn ?
    MANY THANKS

• Hi - don't bother reading any manuals you get with the receiver whatever the language, because it is more to do with what image you have running.

1) To change the receiver language, press menu, then select setup, system, language, and choose preferred one.
    2) First you need to configure your tuner. This can be done by pressing menu, then select setup, service searching, tuner configuration, then select your tuner. I don't know enough about what type of dish you have to go further than this. You then can to a scan, or better still, download a channel list, which can be done through the plugin feeds (assuming you have the receiver connected to your network) - menu, Plugins, green button, settings
    3) you are in Finland, and I don't think you can get nilesat or badr, so your best bet is for arabic channels on 13e - and there are quite a few.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!