little oscam help please....

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 986 times. The last Post () by houghton19.

• hi everyone,

1st post but done alot of reading on here. Looks like a great site.

Im new to this whole world and i am in the middle of setting up my own PVR, trying to avoid Linex or virtual server if possible.

I am just waiting for my tuner card to arrive, i have a normal usb dongle tv tuner which i have been using to experiment with.

Im wanting to run next pvr as my back end and xbmc with live tv as my front end........ practising using the dongle i have that working :)

i currently have no c line info as im not gonna buy it untill i have all my parts, but i dont quite understand the 3 script files,

i read the thread "hot to get oscam working on windows" and it says i need to edit the 3 txt files, what info do i take out of my cline and put into the 3 scripts ???

and breakdown or forwarding to another thread would be great.

(treat me like im 7....... i wont be offended)

Thanks in advance and thanks for a great looking forum

Tim.

:)

• I think you best read the rules.
    rules

<1> An Introduction post is required before you start using the forum, requests for support without an Introduction post will be ignored.
    <13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

Your intentions is to pay for a cline - we do not support the use of payservers, infact we are strongly against it, so you best do a bit more reading.

You haven't yet posted an intro either.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• ok, thanks and sorry, ill edit my post.

cant find a edit button so ill rephrase my post here

hi everyone,

1st post but done alot of reading on here. Looks like a great site.

Im new to this whole world and i am in the middle of setting up my own PVR, trying to avoid Linex or virtual server if possible.

I am just waiting for my tuner card to arrive, i have a normal usb dongle tv tuner which i have been using to experiment with.

Im wanting to run next pvr as my back end and xbmc with live tv as my front end........ practising using the dongle i have that working :)

i currently have no c line info as of not, but when i get the cline info, but i dont quite understand the 3 script files,

what do i edit to put where ?

i read the thread "hot to get oscam working on windows" and it says i need to edit the 3 txt files, what info do i take out of my cline and put into the 3 scripts ???

and breakdown or forwarding to another thread would be great.

(treat me like im 7....... i wont be offended)

Thanks in advance and thanks for a great looking forum

Tim.

:)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!