cross epg lots of channels dont have any info

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,991 times. The last Post () by blacksx.

• hi guy just wondering why my epg is thin on the ground it will update ok if i download via the cross epg in pluging but lots of channels dont have any info sould i update my channel list? would that help? my reciver is a dm 800 with black hole image installed?

• hi m8 got mine set allready as you said and i just cheaked through again but still only some channels have info? bbc1 hd shows full list of programes for the next few days but itv hd shows just now and next am i accessing the info correctly i bring up the page where by it says all , satellites , provider , favourites then at the bottom of the page i chouse eather single or multi epg?

• kill enigma with the init 4 command via a telnet session, then FTP into the receiver and delete the EPG.dat file, then restart enigma with the init 3 command. once it restarts download the EPG again.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• hi there iv tryed the above but still mainly now and next only showwing in epg window is there a worlking epg like the one on the latest commando image from radio times?

• hi there iv tryed the above but still mainly now and next only showwing in epg window is there a worlking epg like the one on the latest commando image from radio times?

To be honest i have always used CrossEPG with the OpenTV sources for 28.2 east on my receivers ( 6 boxes over two year's ) and it has not once failed me.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I had the same problem but found that my storage device specified in GrossEpg config (HDD) was full. Created a bit of space and all hunkydory again!

• having a similar problem with vu uno running vix 3.0. the epg was working for some time then over the last week is only displaying partially on some channels and some of the descriptions is very random? *** sports would have a description for a prog on *** 1.

ive tried telnet to my uno to kill enigma via putty but it keeps rejecting it as i want to delete epg.dat and start again?

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!