Time to shift from a fixed dish need advise

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 593 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi, decided to move from a fixed dish what i have 4 sats on to a motor , i have a triax 1.1 dish and stuck for choice with a motor im between a TM2600 and SUPREME DARK MOTOR LED METAL GEAR , or any other options you may have , fixed dish has been good but missing a few options so im going to give up having a second box in the house go for a motor and use a dlink boxee in the room to my slingbox to get tv upstairs ,what motor is best ? thanks

• I would go for the TM 2600 if you are going to use a Triax 1.1 dish on it, I also us a a Triax 1.1 and tried a SUPREME DARK MOTOR LED METAL GEAR with it, nothing but problems with it, there is a weight issue with this combination, especially if you leave the dish for a while on 28.2e then try to move it, what I found is that it needed a helping hand to get going again, i.e had to go outside and use the buttons on the motor to get it moving again, I only put up with it for while due to my dish being on the side of the garage.

I thought this problem was unique to me but it seems this is a common problem with this combination of the triax 1.1 & Dark Motor.

Go for the the TM 2600, bullet proof motor that will give you no problems at all.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!