Green light on vu but no display

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 981 times. The last Post () by dejv.

• I got this vu as original.

I loaded blackhole BlackHole-1.7.9-vusolo_usb image and then the light just remains green but nothing comes on display, tried changing from hdmi to scart, tried version 1.7.8 and even latest vix image but still getting same.

Anyone knows what could be the problem?

attached there is a pic of the board, is it an original vu or a clone? as the board on the left seems original but the green board seems like a clone ? (hope that I am wrong)

• did the image got installed normally ? Like did the LED flashed after successful installation ?
    And yes there some problem with no display in few boxes Specially when you restart the box
    from the remote .
    Just try these 2 steps

1. unplug the main power of box an tv . Replace the HDMI Cable (if you don't have have a spare just reverse it)

2. And Switch on the tv and box ,

You should find the display

Personally i feel there is some hardware issue on the video side in some boxes

• Can you tell us if there was a working image on the box before this and if so what was it???

With the new images that you are trying to install on it did you update the bootloader first?

Try putting BH 1.7.3 on it and see if you get a picture with it installed, if this works then i'm afraid you might have a clone on your hands...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!