CCCam

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,422 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi there wonder if anybody could help me im a bit puzzled in this area on how this works cccam do i need to buy a card or something a long these lines not really got a clue in this area as im new thanks scott

• If you want to elaborate a bit - what are you aiming to do, what equipment (receiver, PC etc) are you using? If going by a previous thread you are using a payserver, maybe you are wondering how to receive channels without using a payserver? Not sure - I can't work it out from the thread.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• i bought a box which all ready had a sub with it never have payed for sub but ran out now so im trying to get all channels just for my self is this possible

• i bought a box which all ready had a sub with it never have payed for sub but ran out now so im trying to get all channels just for my self is this possible

you wont get help here with pay servers m8 if you look at the rules states you wont get support with this , but if you get a share from someone and you have an open or ***box you need to do it by usb

If you bought a receiver that already had a sub then you paid for a sub:waaaht:
    Anyway - we all make mistakes - there is not really such thing as a free lunch. If you are really wanting to cardshare, then you need to buy a card to share - read the cardsharing tutorials on the forum. If you have an openbox you would have to maybe look at getting an enigma based receiver, or using a PC. Some people get a few family and friends together and share the cost of one sub, which might be for you if you just have a fixed sly dish - but my opinion on this is that it isn't really in the nature of the hobby. Cardsharing is what people do when they can pick up lots of satellites and want to see what is out there without paying £5000 a year for subs!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• it is frowned upon m8 but if you plan to get a sub and share as such im sure you will get help ,best get an enigma 2 type box what has a lot of support and get a sly sub its a better route than ripp off pay servers even if its a wee bit more expensive youll get loads of other channels abroad

• Official Post

it is frowned upon m8 but if you plan to get a sub and share as such im sure you will get help ,best get an enigma 2 type box what has a lot of support and get a sly sub its a better route than ripp off pay servers even if its a wee bit more expensive youll get loads of other channels abroad

Agree with this except for the choice of sub provider, if you are looking at c/s as a hobby to watch different providers from around Europe then the last thing you want to do is signup to a slyuk contract. Reason will become clear after you read some of the recent posts about this provider.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!