Help with new setup

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 867 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• hi all

I have followed the excellent tutorial on here and built a ubuntu server with oscam and cccam so that i can share my tv with my family.

I have installed oscam and cccam and have setup dyndns and port forwarding

I can access the oscam webif and i can see my card details on cccam, showing my provider and entitlements

I have created a c line and entered this into my brothers box and entered an f line in ccam config file (not sure this is right)

When my brother puts on his box he shows as connected on cccam server stats page

Here are my files

# oscam.conf generated automatically by Streamboard OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #7149

[global]
    logfile = stdout
    nice = -1
    preferlocalcards = 1

[monitor]
    hideclient_to = 15
    appendchaninfo = 0

[newcamd]
    port = 10000@0963:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser = *****
    httppwd = *****
    httprefresh = 15
    httpallowed = 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255

[account]
    user = cccam
    pwd = cccam
    group = 1,2
    monlevel = 0
    au = 1
    caid = 0963

[account]
    user = *****
    pwd = *****
    group = 1,2
    allowedprotocols = newcamd - tried this here and not here ????
    caid = 0963
    cccignorereshare = 0
    keepalive = 1

[reader]
    label = #smargo
    enable = 0
    protocol = mouse
    device = 001:009
    smargopatch = 1
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 600
    cardmhz = 375
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1

ccam.cfg
    SERVER LISTEN PORT : xxxxx
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :xxxxx
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :xxxxx
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :xxxxx
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :xxxxx
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :3
    OSD USERNAME :root
    OSD PASSWORD :dreambox
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : no
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    #STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
    #BOXKEY:
    #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6800000

N: 127.0.0.1 10000 cccam cccam 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256
    SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB0 smartreader+
    SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB1 smartreader+
    SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB2 smartreader+

F: ***** *****

If anyone can assist it would be greatly appreciated, none of the channels are clearing on my brothers box

Thx

Roy

• Ok I have now changed some files and can see my card and entitlements in oscam. The cccam is connected and my brother is connected but under the users tab in oscam webif it says 0963:0F15 unknown under last channel and channel not clearing.

I now have the following config files

oscam conf

oscam user

oscam server

cccam.cfg

Could someone please advise if you can see any obvious changes I need to make or if you have any other advise

Thanks

Roy

• sorry mate i am new to this so not sure what your asking. cccam is the cccam account that i was old i had to have in my config.
    i dont have a reader 2 so i will change that to 1 only
    my brother doesn't have a reader, he has a openbox and i have given him a c line and added an f line to the cccam config file
    i would appreciate any help as i am not sure if everything is right

thanks

• You have got port 12000 set up on both Oscam's CCcam protocol and CCcam. If you are using CCcam as the server and not Oscam, then only set up an fline for your friend in CCcam and not an account in oscam.user. use a different port for Oscam's CCcam protocol (in oscam.conf under [cccam]) if you need to use this (some might use it internally for updating entitlements etc)

In oscam.user, any entries for an account you are setting up that is not related to CCcam protocol (for newcamd for example) that start with 'cc' (cccignorereshare, etc) you can get rid of as these flags are specific to CCcam protocol.

Basically, if you are using Oscam and CCcam together, Oscam is the card reader, and CCcam is the server, so do not forward any ports on your router to a port defined in Oscam, and don't set up any user accounts for an external share in Oscam. Just use Oscam to read your card, connect Oscam to CCcam with newcamd protocol, put Nline in CCcam.cfg, and create flines for each external share in CCcam.cfg. CCcam's server listen port is the port that needs to be forwarded on your router, and ensure that there are no ports identical to this in Oscam, or you will get a conflict.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!