Keep getting message no new account found

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,836 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• Hi
    I am keep getting the message no new account found when i try and upload a test cline. I have put the line in a notepad text and called the file CCam.cfg is this right?

Help please lol

• Hi Mate

All I done was open notepad, paste my test cline in and then called it CCcam.cfg and then saved it, does that sound about right?

• I also feel i should mention I have just tried to do this straight out of the box, I have no idea if they come with firmware alraedy installed, I can however see a load of satellites listed in it but no channel list, any help appreciated!

• Sussed it, I had the file type as a text like choozay pointed out, thanks for the support lads, keep up the good work :)

• I am also getting a msg "No new account found." This happens regardless of whether I try the test cline or a real one.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• make sure you dont have a space before the letter c in the test line.if all else add it manually. goto ccam.cfg file on box press add(green button i think)and input all the info there instead of using usb

• Have you used the USB with the box before. ? You can also enter the details thru the remote control.

The USB is recognized by the box when it's plugged in. What details am I supposed to enter? When I open the real cline with Notepad, there is a lot of code there...

• make sure you dont have a space before the letter c in the test line.if all else add it manually. goto ccam.cfg file on box press add(green button i think)and input all the info there instead of using usb

I assume you're talking about the test cline. Threre is no space before the c in the test line.

• OK, I get it - I get that msg because I don't actually have any accounts. Can someone explain how I can get access to cline servers? I have nothing to share. Do I have to buy one?

• georgy , payservers are not a good idea . Why line there pockets when you can just make some good friends in this forum. There are often members posting up with free servers. If you want better shares though it would be an idea to get a local card rather than leeching from others. All payservers are banned from this forum so if you come across any members wanting $$$ for shares then please report back to one of the mods.

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Your best bet is to visit the site sponser at Creative Satellite UK - International - Digital Receivers, Technomate, SKY Digital, Starview, The Box, SKY Italia, LCD Wall brackets , Plasma brackets . Once you know what your budget is pick a card that would be of some interest to you and configure it for your own setup . Then more people i'm sure would exchange shares.

thx

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!