installing new cam on vu+

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 985 times. The last Post () by satdude23.

• HI Everybody
    Can anyone help me ive got a vu+ receiver with a 2.1.4 cam I tried to change it to another cam but it will not let me

Thanks
    keith

• Hello buddy,

When you say you are trying to change the cam do you mean you want to uninstall the one you are using now and install a new one? or do you want to add another cam to your duo and know how to switch from one to the other?

Also what image have you got running on your box?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• HI Mckee25
    I am on blackhole dream elite the reason why I wan't to change my cam 2.1.4 is I was told to stop glitching will it stop it .
    Thanks
    satdude23

• If you are getting glitching bud i wouldn't think changing the version of cccam would make much difference to be honest, there would be other factors to consider first before you would try this, the first thing to check would be who you share with, it could well be that they have made changes to their server and this is now affecting you, what cam were you told to change too???

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• HI All
    I just wan't to ask about my receiver the image 1.0.0 is this out of date and how easy is it to change to a new image
    Thanks
    satdude23

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!