Need help forwarding ports on new sly router

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 703 times. The last Post () by campbell1987.

• Hi all, Not sure if i posted this in the correct section so admin feel free to move it if needed.. I just moved home and decided it would have been a good chance to change my ISP aswell. Problem is now i am unsure how to correctly open the required ports on this new sly hub, Has anyone set this up before and if so would you mind explaining how ya did it.... Thanks ;-)

• I have found it is a good idea to have a look on the support forums for your provider, as the router would be locked down to sly, and changing things can be problematic. More details about your equipment would help.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• its pretty easy on this model router. setup services on ports to be forwarded then add them to firewall rules.

heres a link to tutorial...

Code
    http://www.***user.co.uk/forum/content/167-port-forwarding-setting-up-port-forwarding-use-existing-set-up-custom-services.html

***replace stars with s k y***

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!