slybox f5 firmware ?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 449 times. The last Post () by destruxon.

• hi all

had my slybox f5 for cpl weeks now, just wondering which firmware iss the best all rounder to use. i have the box std firmware on at mo which i must admit has been pretty good. im using a nline in mgcam. any recomends would be appreciated and is there one with a better epg than the stock as even the now n next wont update without me highlighting the channel first.

thanx dessy

• They are all the same realy only difference has been the micro panel and way favorites is in the drop down list with the step to the side , epg will never be good it only updates moving up and down the list but it also changes channel the boxes are good for the money but you pay for what you get , i posted an f5 backup and it works well with ajs list for channels ,youll need to save your nline but to be honest if its not broke dont fix it if you dont know what your doing , there is no real benefit if your seeing the channels enjoy them if you want a epg best cheap box is xp1000 on the sponsors page , steve

• ok thanks for info im pretty apt but as you say if it aint broke.... :) they good box for money as you say just a shame about epg on em ! ill look into the xp 1000

cheers dessy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!