2 omnikeys on 64 bit ubuntu 12.04 server

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,610 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

hi is bebian with 2 phoenix omnikey ,

test on the last 24h work finenon stop

Yeah rami m8, this issue does not occur with that reader.. But it is a very real problem with Omnikey 3121 USB Reader & similar that use pcsc..
    I am going to have a play today and hopefully find some answers..
    I suspect the solution will come from using older x86 version of PCSC packages.. I will report back..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Hi thatfellow on 32bit 10.4 desktop it never gave an once of trouble LOL

yeah, its Very strange. either did I until today, when setting up x32 from scratch I got the exact issue that was occurring on the x64 installs..
    Im going to check back over the steps later to see if anything can be applied to this issue in x64 setup...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!