BBC at 27,5W

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,819 times. The last Post () by kota8790in.

• its encrypted with Biss Keys - They (keys) are available but not on this forum !

:rikjaard1:

which type of receivers correctly work with thereby package?

Thanks

Any capable of inputting biss keys ! Technomate / VU+ / Dreambox -

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Thanks for your quick answer. Yes I know but some of these receivers have problem with higher SR and some details like PIDS and PMT table.

• hi the best is Technomate , cristor atlas hd , work ok with the last softcam but the Biss K off and on not ok all the time.

• i have seen Technomate 5402 working ok with BBC at 27west - But listen to rami _ The keys can change without notice !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• No it's not. All channels have PMT encrypted at the moment and no E2 Linux boxes is capable of dealing with that right now ....

Please explain further what is PMT -
    if its the same as what my mrs gets i'd steer well clear .

• I say it again. No E2 Linux box will clear any of the BBC channels at 27.5W as long as the PMT is encrypted as it is now independently of the image you're using. There is however some who have succeeded clearing them (no sound on HD channels though) with a special script using the Open PLI image which is far too complicated for me to even try !! Check their forum if you really want to have a go or if you can make any sense of it at all ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!