How to check peer has local card.

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,069 times. The last Post () by lacierva.

• Hello
    Can someone tell me how to check that the person i share with has real local card.With cccam and oscam that is easy to see but i am sharing with cacheex 3 and then all you see is needit which is normal i know,but how to tell if the peer has real local card?
    Greetings meijel

• You can't. If you do cardshare, you need to trust those who you share with. It isn't as easy as you think knowing if people definitely so have a real local with Oscam and CCcam, as Oscam makes this easy, although agreed cache is much more difficult. If you don't trust those you share with, then don't share with them.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• How stable is the connection. If its stable and doesn't glitch it stands a chance he has a real card. To be honest as long as the ecm time is not to slow and there is no glitching i don't see what the problem is.

Nano

• As musogeek has said there is no real way of telling if a card is genuine or not i have to also agree with him if you don't trust your peer enough that you have to ask if there card is genuine or not i strongly suggest you stop sharing with them.I have to disagree with nano it does matter if there card is genuine or not even if it is perfect in the short term,for example if they have told you that there card is genuine but its not there`s to get you to share with them they are clearly sharing with you under a false pretense. They will have no control over the quality and the channels available on the share not to mention be dishonest.

• Sharing is all about honesty at the end of the day. As that others have said if you don't trust a peer then don't share with him. I'm not that anal anymore to ask if they have a genuine card or not, if they say they have and i can watch the channels i want glitch free then i usually take their word for it.

I used to be really concernedl about whether somebody had a genuine card or not, now i can't see the point. The way things are going its only going to be a matter of time before CS comes to an end anyway. As long as i can open the channels i want and my own card doesn't get hammered then i really don't care that much now.

If you have any doubt whatsoever in your mind then its time to remove the person in question.

Nano

• what would you call your card being hammered ? what usage, for reference purposes

• Excessively above the normal average for your server. Each person will have a different idea of what is normal or not normal for their server.

You have to make that decision for yourself. What you may see as being hammered on yours may not be the case for mine and visa versa. It also depends on which emu you are using.

• what would you call your card being hammered ? what usage, for reference purposes

30,000 ecm requests is alot for a single peer to use in 24 hours

60,000 - 100,000 ecm requests a day would by alot of usage in my book ¬

BUT - as Nano says different set ups / emulators and configurations can have a role to play too.

Also if you give re-share its hard to police how many other hop2 requests are made !
    As already stated - Provided everyting works glitch free dont worry to much and be sure to ask the user/peer in question if theres an issue your concerned about.

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• thanks for the info,
    i took on a new peer yesterday, he insisted on reshare, today i find the demand or something is causing cccam info not to connect, as soon as i drop him to no reshare all is ok and the demand to the card is not constant, his connection shows 60 shares ?

• If a new peer causes problems give him the boot. Its only fair to your more established peers.

Is it worth the risk to lose old and trusted peers over somebody who you have only been sharing with for a short while? It doesn't matter how good his card is, if his server is causing issues its time to get rid.

Nano

• well said and advice taken thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!