Hd Glass 16 issues

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,349 times. The last Post () by kricko.

• Hi Guys wondered if you could help....

I am currently running Blackhole 2.0.2 and have just installed Hd Glass 16 v7.29 however when I go into Hd Glass set up and try to download new screens,piconSats or help file i get message on my vu+ Duo:-

Cannot create dir on path : /media/usb

Any ideas

Many thanks

• Do you get the issue with all of the skins you have tried or just Hd Glass have you also checked your hd is being found/initialised

• It seems just to be HD Glass as the Blackhole skins are fine from the server.... Although my HDD & usb are mounted correctly HD Glass does not seem to recognise them..

• I would say that hd glass skin is perhaps not compatible with your blackhole image that's why your seeing this error iam sure i read somewhere that blackhole have skins specifically for there images only

• I am running the latest version of hd-glass16 (7.41) on Amiko Alien 2 with OpenAR-P and when I go into the plugin broswer I cannot see this list of plugins I have installed. I can still press the red button to remove any that are installed and green to download new plugins, would still like to see what is currently installed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!