Audio description and crossed channel sound.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,738 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi everyone, I have a vu+ duo and with some channels I.e Comedy Central extra I get the audio description some other channels too, I have also noticed with MTV +1 I get the audio drom a completely different channel, my g/f told me this is the case with most music channels, does anyone have a fix for this? Thanks.

• press audio button on remote there are normally 2 options scrool to other one then exit

mtv as a few options use the english option all will be good mate

• You can disable most audio description channels by default (following is for ViX) - Menu-Setup-Audio language selection - here you can select audio language to English (I put selection 1 English and selection 2 Undetermined) - Prefer AC3 track - yes - prefer audio track stored by service - yes
    Press Green to save.

If you are using a different image - then look for similar options to prefer AC3 track

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!