Easier to read skin.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 407 times. The last Post () by tarzan58a.

• What are the best skins for BH 1.7.x which makes the information and channel list easier to read? I find it very annoying that I cannot read from my normal position and will need to go closer to the TV. Thanks to all.

• Official Post

What are the best skins for BH 1.7.x which makes the information and channel list easier to read? I find it very annoying that I cannot read from my normal position and will need to go closer to the TV. Thanks to all.

You can preview BlackHole skins before you download them by pressing the yellow button, also have a look through the vu+ blackhole backups posted here & you will find screenshots of most that are available.

• I have previewed and tested quite a few. Did not see much difference in the readability. What i was hoping for is larger/more solid fonts. And preferably larger info screens. Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!