Difference between Oscam and Oscam Ymod

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,530 times. The last Post () by murphy1969.

• The main difference between a ymod oscam and a npormal oscam version is that ymod has been modified to accept files as keys reader, which is not possible on a normal oscam.
    sorry for my english

Vu+ Zero & MxQpro 4K

• The main difference between a ymod oscam and a npormal oscam version is that ymod has been modified to accept files as keys reader, which is not possible on a normal oscam.
    sorry for my english

Files as keyreader ? Please explain in a little more if possible.
    I am new to this so trying to understand this .

• What he means is that ymod will read keys like biss for example the old pltv channel on 10e before it changed encryption

• keys are what the card contains and is used by the satellite decoder box to unlock channels - via a "c.a.m"
    Some tv packages have " keys " published in the public domain .
    those keys can be put on a file which OScam will read instead of a card.

That is the purpose of y mod oscam.

oscam is really a card reading program not an emulator.

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• As far as I know SmartCards do contain decrypting algorithm for the encryption. It don't contain any fixed key in it.

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!