NBox 5800SX HD

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,598 times. The last Post () by helangel.

• Hi guys
    could anyone help me with my nbox 5800SX HD???
    I got it in my birthday present, it has Enigma2 v7.1.7 installed...
    I have no idea on how I make it works with canal+, HBO, etc...
    right now I can only watch free to air channels with it...
    please what I do?
    I am totaly beginner and I appreciate all your help, Thanks!

• You will need to get a subscription card or a share from a friend , these boxes aren't magic the channels have to be paid for at some point in time , should you have either of these a member called nano is the best person to speak to about this type of box i think , he will answer this post i'm sure

• Have you purchased the box from Eurotrans by any chance. They aren't bad boxes for the money, i know i own two of them, but they are the same as with any other Linux box, they will not magically open up channels.

If you wanted to open loads of channels for free unfortunately you have missed the boat by about 4 years. Around that time you could open Digital+, TV Cabo, Digi TV, Premier (Sly Germany), TPS & MUltivision and a bit earlier than that you could open *** Italia.

Those were the days when encryptions weren't very secure at all and stuff could be opened with Keys. Those days are now long gone.

If you want to open stuff now you either have to buy a subscription card or you have get a share from a friend.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!