vu+ uno box showing 2 networks help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 788 times. The last Post () by arber.

• Hi all just got a vu+ uno box with blackhole image 2.02. The problem I'm having is that I can not get cccam to work. I have checked the network settings of the box and it brings up 2 network connections is this normal? is there anyway to delete the settings and start again? hope this makes sense. 1 of the networks has the correct settings the other has no valid settings on it.

• some more details. cccam now working but I still have 2 networks (is this normal?) If I press menu, setup, system, Network. Its showing LAN Connection and LAN connection 2. 2 is the default. I know on my old dm800hd it would only show 1. Have I problem or is this the normal??

Thanks for your time

Dave

• This does seem strange as based on what you are saying it thinks you have two networks. Even if you had a wireless dongle you would have to choose the adaptor first. So not sure this would even cause this. If you are using a receiver that has been used on a different network without being factory reset or image reflashed then maybe this is why, not sure as never seen it before - unless you have 2 networks sharing the same lan! Maybe do a factory reset or reflash the image, or try running the network wizard again

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!