Openbox S9 no H to V polarization switch, only 25,4V from tuner to LNB insted of 14V

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,125 times. The last Post () by shamonemf.

• hi
    i have openbox S9, there is no problem with H polarization, all chanels working OK but there is no V chanels.
    i checked output voltage from S9 and during H to V chanel switch there is still 25.4V but there should be about 14V for V polarization chanels.
    Guys, please advice me where and which of 5legs switch on S9 PCB operate this H and V voltage switching.
    of course i checked yellow capacior from this post : LINK to new yellow, also i tested soldered wire between his legs
    there was same problem for dream dm500, and there was also 5leg switch arround tuner who operate such 18v - 14V switching, so it should be same for openbox S9(10-11-12 etc)

thanks

• Firstly you need to read the rules first before posting again, You haven't made an introduction.

Secondly you don't need to post the same question twice, it don't get answered any quicker.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!