dm800 clone ondemand

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,213 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• hi i can get on demand on my vu duo i said too a mate off mine who has a dm800 clone for about a year and a half now i told him to update the new tspannel 6.9 he did so but on demand is'nt there i thought it was just him so i went up to his to see and it dos'nt seem too be there in linuxsat addons do i need to do something to add it manualy or is it not available on a dm800 thanks lads

• hi,on clone dm800 and vusolo not workin aslo media portal ..ect for me i try it with differente images

• Official Post

hi,on clone dm800 and vusolo not workin aslo media portal ..ect for me i try it with differente images

On your VU+ install latest vix & install directly from the feeds like any other plugin or with latest blackhole 2.0.2 simply do this in telnet & you will see it after reboot.

Code
    opkg update
    opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand
  • On your VU+ install latest vix & install directly from the feeds like any other plugin or with latest blackhole 2.0.2 simply do this in telnet & you will see it after reboot.

Code
    opkg update
    opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand

if you use this command it will place enigma to sleep before installing the plugin and reboot it once installed.

Code
    init 4 && opkg update
    opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand && init 6

you can also use a telnet session to grab a copy of the .ipk file from the image feeds which will be saved to /home/root

Code
    opkg download enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Official Post

if you use this command it will place enigma to sleep before installing the plugin and reboot it once installed.

Code
    init 4 && opkg update
    opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand && init 6

you can also use a telnet session to grab a copy of the .ipk file from the image feeds which will be saved to /home/root

Code
    opkg download enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand

Good point pheonix this is probably the correct way but either will work.

• Just to point another thing out, at the moment the ViX image feeds are slightly out of sync with the GIT while we test the new EPG and Recording enhancements, This means that you wont get the very latest version of OnDemand until the feeds are once again synced unless you manually grab the files from the GIT.

I'll Grab a copy of the newest version ( Minus Demand 5 ) and upload it in a few minutes.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• ok so here is a copy of the very latest OE-Alliance OnDemand player which contains all the updates as per the changelog.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!