Can't clear some HD channels.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 820 times. The last Post () by DEVO.

• Hi.

I am new to ubuntu/oscam, so please forgive me if this query is something fundamental that I have missed the point on.

I have read and followed some of the excellent tutorials on this forum, and as a result I have a working server up and running that has a slight issue of not clearing some of the HD channels.

My system is 32 Bit with the latest ubuntu and last stable oscam, with an omnikey.

Most of my HD channels are clearing from ***uk, including the movies, but some others aren't, including sport and a few others.

I have replaced my dvbapi, services and srvid config files with new ones taken today from hdsat.pl

It could be that my card/reader is not set correctly, although most HD stuff is working. My clock rate is set to 600MHz and protocol to pcsc, maybe these are wrong for the omnikey? I have set device to 000:000, which may be wrong, but when I set it to what ubuntu was saying, oscam would not connect.

The one thing I have not done is fill in the boxid in the oscam.server file, instead have put 00000000. The reason for this may be a route one mistake. But I can't work out what number on my box or card should go here. Or if it needs any special formatting with spaces etc.

I have tried searches in the forum for this issue, but can't seem to find a similar issue or a hint to follow.

I would really appreciate any help in identifying what may be causing this issue.

Could someone also give me an example of how to format my box or card number for the boxid parameter, and what number I should be using, one off the card or one off the box/receiver.

Also, could someone point me to post that explains what the command lines do in the configuration scripts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Here is my oscam.server script.

[reader]
    label = blahblahblah
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 000:000
    detect = cd
    cardmhz = 600
    mhz = 600
    boxid = 00000000
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    group = 1
    caid = 0963

• look for threads with *** uk ecm white list. Stands a chance it may have something to do with that.

Nano

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!