Installing PKT Nebula on nBox

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,577 times. The last Post () by guccituson.

• To upload Nebula v3 to your Nbox make sure that you have B4T uboot preinstalled or duo multi uboot.

If you using duo multi uboot change to B4T uboot.

How to install nebula using B4T uboot?

You need:

Pendrive formatted to FAT32
    File with Nebula v3
    File update which can be found attached to this post.

Extract the files to the penstick from http://linuxsat-support.com/nb…v3-nbox-5800s-5800sx.html and from the update file found attached to this post.

You should have on teh root directory of you drive 3 files

rootfs.img
    uImage
    update

Put your Pendrive into the receivers USB slot . Connect power supply and when you see "nBox" on the nbox front display pressarrow up and go to UPDATE than press OK.

Wait until screen shows OK. Disconnect power supply and connect again. Pressing arrow up so it shows Nand and press OK. Nebula will then start.

Thanks to Euro Trans for the Original post this guide was taken from.

• Tinky2189 it probably needs a reflash as it sounds like the image is corrupt. However you need to open your own thread as this relates to something else. This will ensure you get all the help in a thread of your own which is specific to your problem. When you do open your own thread put in it what image you trying to load and is it to Nand memory, USB or Hard drive? You only have 2 posts which suggests you are new so you do need to read a lot. I had this issue several times and usually found it was a bad flash of the image.

• followed every step but i cant find an update i can get a updt but when i press ok on that it just brings the front 4 lights on solida and doesnt seem to do anything how long does it take to flash and am i doing it right many thanks please help open pli is a nightmare

• master G

Added the Label nBox Firmware

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!