dad sida help

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 702 times. The last Post () by damo.

• hi just gone over from cccam to oscam to read card and cccam to give clines i have vu+duo black hole image now i have been told i have tomany bad sid need to know if i should block and how and how to check for them please all help welcome thanks

• If oscam is being used to read the card then you can't use sid assign or sid reject in CCcam, so it will still request and report NOK, but shouldn't have a massive overal impact on things, because the peer's request will just go elsewhere. You could set up oscam.services, and in the user account you set up for your nline you send to cccam you can stop oscam trying to answer the requests, which can prevent issues such as boxnation and premier sports being cleared falsely, but it won't prevent the nok's in CCcam, so if this is your only problem you might not want to bother with the following;

in oscam.services you place an entry for each definition you want to create

Code
    [boxnation]
    caid                          = 0963,0960,0961
    provid                        = 000000
    srvid                         = C5CB

above defines boxnation on sly uk

in oscam.user you activate this definition either as a positive or negative - negative (!) means reject the service - positive means accept it and reject all else, and you can have multiple definitons separated by a comma

so in oscam.user - for the account related to the nline you send to cccam

Code
    services = !boxnation

above - note the exclamation (!) before boxnation sends requests to your card apart from the defined boxnation set in oscam.services

on the other hand, if there was not the exclamation mark, then it will pass the definition to your card and reject all else, and as I said, you can define either multiple positive or multiple negative separated by a commar after services =

Note - this can be used on reader entries in oscam.server as well to stop the server using any services defined that the reader may or may not have, but it doesn't work as expected on physical cards as opposed to virtual cards - if the service is rejected at the reader level then it will try to find it elsewhere and still present it to the peer as your local card, and positive services doesn't seem to work properly on a physical reader. In your situation you may find using the negative services flag on the reader entry in oscam.services will be ok (as oscam isn't the server, just the card reader), but it is fine using it in oscam.user, so to avoid confusion you can forget this paragraph!

Unless it is changed I think you are limited to about 200 sids for each reader/user account, so you would have to decide whether it would be best to define accepted services, or ones to reject.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!