Vu duo clone v3 help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 688 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• got my sea lions sorted and on my vu duo using black hole image and cam 2.2.1 had it working but if i leave it and dnt use it till next day when i turn box back on it doesnt detect anything. Check my relevant files and details are still in there. Any ideas ? thanks in advance

• info and url ..ect for your clone send it by pm goodloock

• As per the rules of the forum you need to introduce yourself first to receive support and i dont think the forum actually supports clone receivers anymore but i may be wrong there.

got my sea lions sorted and on my vu duo using black hole image and cam 2.2.1 had it working but if i leave it and dnt use it till next day when i turn box back on it doesnt detect anything. Check my relevant files and details are still in there. Any ideas ? thanks in advance

• got my sea lions sorted and on my vu duo using black hole image and cam 2.2.1 had it working but if i leave it and dnt use it till next day when i turn box back on it doesnt detect anything. Check my relevant files and details are still in there. Any ideas ? thanks in advance

Yes apart from the fact you won't get too much help on here if your problems arise from your receiver being a clone (which consdering it is a clone could be seen as a lot of them) I do recommend you read the rules, paying particular attention to rule 1 and rule 13

rules

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!