Argolis Smargo card readers

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 753 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I have ten new Argolis Smargo card readers for sale.

I took these in yesterday as part payment for the installation of a dish yesterday.

They don't appear to be genuine but i have used a few of them for my own uses and they work fine in both of my Gigablue boxes. The clone i purchased of ebay 2 years ago is still going strong.

I think £11.50 each including P & P to the UK is a fair price for them.

Payment by Bank Transfer or by PayPal (Buyer pays fees)

I have sold loads of things on lots of satellite forums over the last 5 years and have never had any comebacks or issues. I am also well known in the satellite community so you can buy with confidence knowing that you won't get ripped off :red:

Nano

• I have opened one up and they do appear to be clones. I have updated one to the newer 1.04 firmware successfully, although they work fine with the older 1.03 firmware.

I have had a genuine one that failed after 18 months, the clone one i purchased 2 years ago is still working fine, so stating they don't last long is a little misleading.

Nano

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!