Debian Server & CCcam now working thanks to this forum and members

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,713 times. The last Post () by Abdullahkhan.007.

• Hello,

I would like to thank the following:
    Ten Blow, Master G, the cure, mutz nutz, multipack, pem1

My Debian server is now up and running successfully (touch wood) thanks to this brilliant and supportive forum.

Without the knowledge transfer and sharing this would not have been possible.
    Ten Below special mention for you - what a fantastic tutorial.

And thanks to those posters who helped me throughout the last week with all my queries.

I still receive the error:
    Smargo help! ftdio_sio tty USB0: Unable to read latency timer: -32,
    but only when the system boots up.

If I insert the Smargo hub and smartcard reader+ first before booting the pc, the card is recognised. (maybe the ftdifix is stil required).

I did make some basic error in the Cccam.cfg.

However this has allowed me to see and share my card.
    Definately better ECM times (from 1.34 & 1.65 to 0.08 & 0.09).and performance on the server so far, compared to my DM7025+.

Thank you once again all.

I will do my best to help and share my limited knowledge as well.

Regards,
    Ibrar

• YES i did see the same error message ! ! !
    however everything seems ok ............. is there a way to read the entire start up script ? most of the script is off the page and the usual arrow keys do not allow me to navigate up and down ?
    hope that helps

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!