Increasing HD size

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 657 times. The last Post () by Gavin.

• Hi,

Just waiting for my NBOX to turn up. I notice it's got a 3.5" seagate 250GB sata HD inside. Does anybody know if you can stick any old 3.5" sata drive in to increase the size and if there is any limitations to what you can put in??

If nobody answers this, I'll answer it for you when mine turns up as the community seems pretty small for this device so far! :)

I'll also try and do a video walk through of the box up and running as I've only been able to find a few smidgens of stuff on youtube and that's on the 5800S, not the SX. I'll make sure to do some vid of recording capabilities.

If it's running Nebula Zero v2, does anybody know of any footage showing the recording capability on other boxes available on the web?

• I read on a different forum that someone had installed a 500gb drive and it was working fine so im sure if you install the same type of drive it should work

• Hello,
    Have mine a a few weeks and it has a 320gb hdd installed. It's a seagate barracuda sata inside my box so i presume any reasonable hdd will do. I have seen them advertised up to 500gb but do not know if the box will support anything above that.

• welcome to nbox is a lot of support but the Polish side for example, describes my everything you need to look for Polish sites is the belief

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!