Channel Name not Displayed

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,762 times. The last Post () by millet_max.

• Hi All,

I have a Solo 2 and am using the latest Black Hole image - 2.0.2 REV B. Since updating to this image last week the panel display on the Solo 2 does not show the channel names. It was working fine on 2.0.1. The display now only shows the latest menu option chosen. I have tried a number of different skins thinking that may have been the problem but it is the same on all skins. Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change? Has anyone experienced this issue?

Thanks,
    Tonio.

• Sounds like you may have accidentally installed LCD picons. I had the same problem. To get rid of them follow these instructions:

Delete the below folder completely:
    \usr\share\enigma2\piconlcd\

Also delete skin_user.xml from /etc/enigma2

Finally, reboot the box and everything should be back to normal :-)

• mrkrabs Thank you, I also installed LCD picons because of lack of knowledge, I will try you suggestions tomorrow and hopefully it will work.

VU+ SOLO2, VIX(latest image) Technomate TM-2600 Super Motor(28.2E - 30W), Triax Dish 1.1m.

• Hi, all

I had the same problem ! then I followed your advice and everything is back to normal :32_002:
    thank you very much mrkrabs :78:

Vu+ Solo2_Blackhole 2.0.8

• Hi All,
    Excellent Advice
    i have searched for 2 days - looked into 5 forums , regiter into them and than finally find answer here

same issue installing lcd picon for Vu plus solo2 and VFD display was broken

thanks guys

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!