ccam help on Vu+solo2 Blackhole 2.0.2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,529 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi, been using a dm600 for a few years. Just upgraded to a vu solo2 and i can't get my cline to work?

When i removed my dm600 and plugged in the solo2, I got a new IP. The box had the latest blackhole installed already when purchased.

I went through wizard, set up network connection. Set my tuners up. Then added ccam 2.30 e2 to TMP folder.

Green button then yellow, and installed the ipk file that i put in temp. It restarted.

I pressed blue button and chose the 2.30 cam. It restarted cam.

Ive edited my ccam.cfg to have my c: line in. but it will not play ball??? Ive tried changing permissions of the cfg file. Ive placed the cline, just after the comments about C: in the cfg file. (Thats where it was on my dm600). Do the line have to be at bottom of script? i just thought it should be in there and obviously not commented out? I can get free to air channnels. I did try to install other ccams but it said i couldn't downgrade from 2.30. Is there a special cam i should be using, or a test to see if everything is running ok?

It was along time ago since installing on dm600, is there anything else in the cfg file i need to do?

Because the IP address of box is different, would that effect anything on firewall? read some articles which say nothing needs to be done on firewall unless i am the server? is that true. seems something is blocking it. Would love some help

Thanks

• Official Post

will this install on my mac? or do i need a different version?

No it wont install on a mac, just use the basic webinfo in your normal browser in this case.

put the following in your browser.

Code
    http://[COLOR=#ff0000]192.168.x.xxx[/COLOR]:[COLOR=#ff8c00]16001[/COLOR]/

Internal ip of your reciever

Webinfo listen port in CCcam.cfg

You will be promted for username & password, you find what both are set to in your CCcam.cfg

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!