Need help to install last BH Image

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 932 times. The last Post () by dscdsc.

• Hi ,
    I am an old man , so please be patient.
    I have Vu+Duo original box , running BH 1.6.6 image. Would like to update to ver. 2.0.2 using mickey25 Backup file, but as I am not familiar how to do it, I ask your assistance and help.
    I bought my box with already installed image mentioned above, and I am afraid if I go to update to BH ver. 2.0.2 I’ll be unable to return to previous ( my actual image), if something goes wrongly during installation of new Backup file.
    Please let me know what is essential for me to do it.
    I have motorized system 42E-30W.I am living in Podgorica –Montenegro, and by checking my actual settings I’ve seen that Usals is installed.
    I’ve mount my box HD, so bh Personal backup and other settings should be saved on the HD of the box.If I install new image , does data saved on this HD will be erased, and in case of necessity to return to old image again, I can use bh Personal Backup of old image again- so to be in safe side.
    I have CCcam _2.2.1 – so probably I must change this one installed on mickey’s25 file with mine. How to do this, using Filezilla or DC 296
    Also I have CS, so I must establish the line again. Have no idea how to do this
    As settings I am using Vhannibal E2 list.To insert this list in new image, I’d like to use dreamset 238 but I should previously connect my box with PC using DCC 296 – this one will ask for password to connect the box with PC.
    And finally, as I am using LNB solo ( mono) , how I should set my Tuner A and B.
    Hope you will find some time to help me ,
    cordially regards,
    horn

• Did you buy your box with a line in it? as you say you have no idea how to add a line?

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• does this line not work now???

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Official Post

Line is working all times with small exception from time to time

I think what mutz nutz was trying to ask is are you using a payserver which from your replies it appears to be the case.
    Please read the forum rules what you want to do is straight forward & taking the time to read the tutorials here would give you all the info needed.
    Its up to you what happens next buddy.

• I answered if I have CS- and my reply was YES.
    I didn't state I am paying any Server for this.
    So if you would help me and support as this forum is stating- then fine, if not again is fine.
    Hope I was clear enough, buddy

• When ask support was hopping I’ll receive it from members more instructed then I am, but unfortunately I was ignored completely.
    I know I cannot pretend to be supported by all cost, but if I am not wrong, the reason why we are all here is to help each other to solve our current problems and most of all, to be able to learn something in connection with our mutual hobby, every day.
    Any how I apologize to anyone who is thinking that this may opinion isn’t correct and I’ll be eager to hear what other members think about .

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!