Looking for an enigma 2 box upto £100 anyone selling?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 977 times. The last Post () by fabolous1990.

• Have a word with the site Sponsor. The XP1000 is well worth looking at mate.

Brand new box for an extra £39. If you contact him he will give you a £5 off voucher making it £134, which is a bargain for a new XP1000.

Nano

• You may have more luck selling it over at the Sat Station forum. They seem to love them over there for some unknown reason. I wonder if thats why they banned me there lol.

I'll be totally honest in saying i thought the Alien 2 wasn't the best box i've ever had in all honesty. How did you find it?

Unfortunately everyone here knows my thoughts about them which may possibly put off a few from this forum buying it from you in all honesty :haha:

Failing that eBay is your best friend.

Nano

• Is it new? If it is it has to be a clone for that sort of money.

• im reluctant to pay the ebay/paypal fees lol.Im really disappointed with the alien2 but then again i do have a gigablue quad as my main toy so its bound to not compare.

• Yes i was comparing it against a Gigablue 800HD Solo. I was very disappointed with it to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!