possible to have a ready made vmware image

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,333 times. The last Post () by mussadek.

• Best option for starter is have a go mate ¬ you are asking for a working toy on a plate -
    If you have the hardware required the hard bit is already done.

Use your own link and follow the tutorial.
    i am interested in this myself but do not have hardware requirements like usb tuner !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• hi

Well, actually i made my won vmware image ready to build for OpenPli , and already tested and built some programs for my decoder using my won ready made vmware image,

next step is building the ultimate mini hpc with all in :) if you know what i mean.

Best regards and thanks again for the nice thread Open Pli image installed on the PC

• M8, can I ask you a question about your VM image...

Did you have to dedicate your tuner card to the VM Image rendering it unavailable to the host?

I would like to have a stab at this but I use DVBViewer on the host and I don't want to be left with the VM working & DVBViewer with no available tuner card..

Thanks

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!